The total cost for Findata services is comprised of the following four components:
1. Fee for decision on a data request or for data permit
- Decision on a data request: 1 000,00 euros (VAT 0 %).
- Data permit for a permit holder operating in Finland or in another European Union or European Economic Area (EEA) country: 1 000,00 euros (VAT 0 %).
- Data permit for a permit holder operating outside European Union or European Economic Area (EEA) country: 3 000,00 euros (VAT 0 %).
- Decision on a data request or data permit related to a university degree thesis for a permit holder with residency in Finland or in another European Union or European Economic Area (EEA) country: 500,00 euros (VAT 0 %).
- Changing a data permit by extending its’ validity time and/or authorising persons to data access granted within the permit: 350,00 euros (VAT 0 %).
- For a cancelled data request or data permit application a processing fee will be charged based on the amount of work we have put into processing the request or application.
2. Data extraction and delivery
- A payment determined by the controller’s regulations for the extraction and delivery of the data in accordance with the decision or data permit issued by Findata.
- Payments will be determined within data request or data permit application process.
- We charge the customer the costs set by the controllers and then later credit these to the controllers.
3. Work time used
- Charge for Findata’s work time based on an hourly rate and including the processes of data combining, previewing, pseudonymisation and anonymisation: 115,00 euros per hour (VAT 0 %).
4. Use charge for remote access environment for data permit holders
- Use charge for the data secure remote access environment maintained by Findata. Prices will be published by 1.4.2020 when we start receiving data permit applications.
More information: Ministry of Social Affairs and Health regulation nr 1500/2019 on Findata fees – in Finnish [PDF, 106 Kb], opens in a new window.