Findata offers services
- for those needing data (customers) and
- for those controlling data (controllers)
All Findata services relate to the secondary use of health and social data.
Findata can assist you in situations where
- data from several different controllers is being combined,
- the register data originates from private social welfare and health care service providers
- the data is stored in Kanta services. Findata will be handling data from the Kanta services from the beginning of 2021.
We provide advice and guidance by email at email@example.com and by telephone +358 (0) 29 524 6500. Our telephone service is open weekdays 9am – 11am and 12pm – 4pm.
If you need health and social data for secondary use, click Services for customers.
If you are a controller of health and social data, click Services for controllers.