Page updated on 15 March 2021 at 2.30 pm
On this page, you will find technical releases related to the Health and Social Data Permit Authority Findata’s systems, such as maintenance outages, system malfunctions and operating restrictions.
In case of problems others than listed below, you can contact our Help Desk by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 029 524 6500 (open on weekdays from 9.00 to 11.00 and from 12.00 to 16.00).
- Service system monthly maintenance outage on Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 8-12. The services may malfunction during this time, but it will be rectified after a maintenance outage.
- Currently, the system automatically logs the applicant out after a certain time limit, and the form is not saved automatically. We advise to to save your unfinished application approximately every 15 minutes.
- We have detected problems when using Internet Explorer. We recommend using other browsers.
- Currently, the identification and thus, submitting a data permit application, is possible for persons who have a personal identity code registered in the Finnish Population Information System. The deployment of other identification methods is underway.
- Data permit, data permit amendment and data request application forms were updated at the end of 2020 and it is no longer possible to copy old applications as new ones. We kindly ask you to fill in a new application form.