Page updated on 20 October 2020 at 3 pm
On this page, you will find technical releases related to the Health and Social Data Permit Authority Findata’s systems, such as maintenance outages, system malfunctions and operating restrictions.
In case of problems others than listed below, you can contact our Help Desk by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 029 524 6500 (open on weekdays from 9.00 to 11.00 and from 12.00 to 16.00).
- NB! Service system maintenance outage on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 from 8-12. The service may malfunction during this time, but it will be rectified after a maintenance outage.
- There is a maintenance outage in the system every weekday from 8 am to 9 am.
- Currently, the system automatically logs the applicant out after a certain time limit, and the form is not saved automatically. We advise to to save your unfinished application approximately every 15 minutes.
- We have detected problems when using Internet Explorer. We recommend using other browsers.
- Currently, the identification and thus, submitting a data permit application, is possible for persons who have a personal identity code registered in the Finnish Population Information System. The deployment of other identification methods is underway.